Use Case – Marketing Agencies
The client is a marketing agency based in Belgrade, Serbia. They have a portfolio including some of the biggest companies in the country, and are responsible for online presence of these companies. Agency has a lot of employees who coordinate different stages of digital marketing services, such as:
- Listing client’s goals and objectives
- Review theirs current digital marketing strategies
- Doing the research
- Creating the plan, and choosing the team and timeline
- Executing and launching the campaign
- Measuring using data from the analytics and optimizing
- Take further action
This is just a framework of everything this agency needs to do in order to deliver the complete marketing strategy for the client. Among all this tasks, agency offers photo shootings for their clients, thus completing the full circle of services including the photos for the client’s campaigns. There is a lot on their plate, and they need to be very well organized if they want to deliver the successful campaign on time.
They stressed how important it is for a client to have their own photos. And how good and creative photographs of people using their client’s products and services can positively influence and benefit any campaign. For that purposes they have an inhouse photographer who is responsible for planning and organizing the shoot, scouting locations, finding, booking and preparing models and shooting. It’s a lot of responsibilities, which means that everything has to go smooth in order to meet the deadlines. One of the biggest problems they had in this process is finding good, new models fast and easy, every time. They also never use the same model twice for promoting different product or a service for a different client, especially when it comes to big brands. So variety and big model base is a must for the agency. This means that they are in a constant search for new and good models. Besides that, even when they could find new models, their clients had to approve every model in order for the agency to book them, which additionally slowed down the process. There was no way for them to find enough good models that their clients liked without employing someone to scout models for them, which increased expenses and affected final price for the client.
- First, they were introduced to our user base that is constantly growing and improving. Our scouts are doing the job for them discovering and educating new models every day, all the time.
- We developed simple filtering system, allowing them to find and book models fast and easy.
- Shootset enabled them to easily include their clients into the process of finding the most suitable models for the campaign they are preparing.
- Using the platform, agency now can plan shooting and book and manage models easily, months ahead.
- We introduced reviews, in order to help them pick the best model for every shooting, every time.
- We made communication during booking process easier and well organized, with all info in one place.
Agency is now discovering new models all the time, exploring our vast user base that is constantly growing. We enabled them to include their clients into the process of choosing models, which additionally speeded up the process. Shootset has made possible and easy for them to communicate with models and pay them as well, once the shooting is confirmed.
Shootset has simplified model management and shooting organization for this agency and their clients, and saved them a lot of time and money they used to spend looking for models. With Shootset this agency can now concentrate all their energy on creating and launching the best campaigns possible.
✔ Better and faster filtering – Find and book the best models easy, in half the time.
✔ Large model base that is constantly growing.
✔ Include clients into the process.
✔ Easier communication during booking process – All info in one place.
✔ Saved them a lot of time and money – They didn’t have to hire agent to scout models for them.